Turracher Höhe has a lot to offer skiers, snowboarders and cross-country skiers. There are 38 kilometers of well-groomed pistes with various degrees of difficulty. The resort has 14 cable cars and ski lifts that operate from 9am - 4pm. There are also three equipment rental shops and four ski schools. A train and tractor provide transportation around the village.
Other highlights include:-
- Snow and Funpark (1.5km with banks, waves, boxes, rails and kickers)
- Night time skiing - Wednesday 8-9.30
- Night time toboganning - Tuesday and thursday 8-9.30
- Fun slope
- Cross country trails (15km)
- Winter hiking trails (25km)
- Ice skating on the lake
- Guided snowshoe hikes
- Traditional ice curling
- Three ski schools and one snowboard school
- Ice polo tournament in March
The nearby spa resort of Bad Kleinkirchheim offers 100km of pistes and the opportunity to ski the first run down with Austrian legend Franz Klammer!